NO HASSLE! NO WORRIES! NO PROBLEM!
Here at Comox Valley Hyundai, Driving Matters and so does your happiness with your vehicle purchase. This is why we have taken the expectation of purchasing a pre-owned used vehicle to another level in offering our Pre-Owned Used Vehicle Satisfaction Guarantee. Every used vehicle is eligible for the plan; if you decide within 30 days after purchase that it's just not right for you, bring it back! No Hassle! No Worries! No Problem!
Every used Vehicle undergoes a 120-point inspection as part of our Certified Pre-Owned Vehicle Program. This is to ensure you that every Pre-Owned vehicle on our lot has been inspected with you and your family's safety in mind and meets the minimum required mechanical standards set out by the province of British Columbia.
Here's how it works:
- You have 30 days from the original purchase date to exchange the vehicle
- Vehicle must have less than 1,000 kilometers added since original purchase
- 30 day exchange policy is limited to one exchange per original transaction
- Inspection is required upon exchange
- $450 inspection and cleaning fee may apply; not eligible for exchange if there is more than $300 in damage or excess wear and tear
- Damage must be repaired at the selling dealer at the expense of the current owner
- Vehicle must be returned to original point of purchase
- Vehicle must be owned or leased by the original retail purchaser
- New "exchanged" vehicle must be of equal or greater value; payment will be due at time of signing to cover the difference in price. Subject to financial approval.
- New "exchanged" vehicle must be from existing inventory. Transfer fees may apply.
- Comox Valley Hyundai does not guarantee a re-call free vehicle
- Returning vehicle must have incurred no body, glass, cosmetic or odor damage since the original purchase, even if it has been repaired
- Returning vehicle must be free of any issues due to damage since original transaction, such as, but not limited to:
- Operation in extreme road conditions
- Water or Weather damage
- Overloading damage
- Modifications or Alterations
- Having undergone any repairs since time of purchase
- Fleet Vehicles or Wholesale Units
- Vehicles used for commercial purposes, delivery, taxi, livery, etc
- Vehicles acquired in exchange under this program
- All New vehicle purchases
- Vehicles that have had any aftermarket accessories installed
- Customers or family members of customers who have previously returned vehicles under this program
- Vehicle must be returned to Comox Valley Hyundai in the exact condition in which it was purchased, without damage or excess wear and tear. Vehicle must be accompanied by all original documentation, including registration, license and delivery paperwork.
- Vehicle will be inspected for damage and excess wear and tear to determine eligibility. If it is determined that any non-warranty repair has been performed or is needed and is equal to $300 or greater the vehicle will not be eligible for exchange. If the amount is less than $300 the repair estimate will be deducted from the credit amount due towards another vehicle in inventory.
Costs Eligible for Refund/Credit:
- Comox Valley Hyundai WILL NOT refund tax, title, registration or license fees. Customers must pay any outstanding interest, principal balances or any other amounts due in order to provide Comox Valley Hyundai with free and clear title. Vehicle insurance, life insurance, disability insurance, warranties, additional products, accessories or any other related expense are all separate transactions from the purchase of the vehicle and are the sole responsibility of the customer.